Friday, March 29, 2019

Reshoots

Today I was re-shooting the 2017 researchers scenes; unlike the first time around, this shoot only took about 1 hour! Once my dad was in costume we got started right the way! The hardest part of today's shoot was putting the props back to the same position they were at on Wednesday, I studied the videos from the first day to make sure I put things right were they were on the original shoot. 

I was able to get more interesting shots today than I did on the first day! I got some nice pans and some engaging handheld shots that I'm confident will look great in the scene! I also practiced focusing with the camera on low lighting, so today's shots came out way sharper than the first! I don't want to fall behind any more than I already am so I plan on choosing the music today and stating to edit over the upcoming days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Begining

Hello! My name is Luis! I’m a creative extrovert that enjoys studying advanced management, business, and media. Welcome to my Media Studie...