Sunday, November 11, 2018

The Begining

Hello! My name is Luis! I’m a creative extrovert that enjoys studying advanced management, business, and media. Welcome to my Media Studies blog where I will be sharing my journey as I work on my final project for AICE Media Studies AS-Level, a two-minute film opening.  I decided to name my blog Imagine Studios because I believe that films have the power to unlock inspiration and motivation for the audience, moving pictures more closely resemble our reality and therefore they possess the power to move us to tears or make us excitedly cheer for the underdog! I'm optimistic that the skills I learn in Media Studies will help improve my storytelling and allow me to transport the audience to a world of excitement and love for cinema like they couldn't have ever imagined. I am beginning the research and planning stage of my film opening and I am enthusiastic about the road ahead! Join me in the journey, through frustration and adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Begining

Hello! My name is Luis! I’m a creative extrovert that enjoys studying advanced management, business, and media. Welcome to my Media Studie...