Sunday, April 7, 2019

My CCR

"It's ALIVE!!" Well, not really... but it sounds better than "It's a finalized video file!". I can't believe this is my last post, I have truly enjoyed this journey, I have learned so much by doing this project;  I also can't believe how many things went wrong while making this, Murphy's law I suppose! It's been quite the journey, there's been fun days and stressed days, but regardless, they've been great days.


GOOGLE DRIVE LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17tBmWbYdUp620JRgRT_E1jKP4wSgKHVl/view?usp=sharing
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message for the reader:

If you've read through my journey on this project, thank you! If I can leave you with any message it's a simple one: YOU are a storyteller and the stories you tell matter; stories change people, people change people, YOU harness the power to write history.


-Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Begining

Hello! My name is Luis! I’m a creative extrovert that enjoys studying advanced management, business, and media. Welcome to my Media Studie...