Friday, March 29, 2019

Choosing a Score

Like I mentioned in my last post, I have one more day of shooting to get through (and reshoots), but I wanted to get a head start in choosing the music for my opening (besides the Stevie Wonder song that I no longer need to use). Choosing the music will allow me to get a better feel for the opening's tone & mood and therefore I'll be able to choose shots that match or help enhance that. After searching for some time I found 2 scores that would fit the atmosphere I want to create. I requested a downloaded copy of the first one from the site killertracks.com to my instructor, the second one I found in the WeVideo library, a no-license-required library of music that paid users of WeVideo get access to. After listening to the music while seeing the videos I got some new ideas for different shots I wanted to try and incorporate into my piece (I'll take these new shots in the re shoots!). I've narrowed it down to two but I'm still deciding on which one would match the visuals better, I've included a sample of both audios bellow; as I move through the editing process I'll post samples of the visuals matched with the music so that I can get them peer-reviewed by my classmates and my friends who are also taking the course.

KILLER TRACKS AUDIO -> Click Here (First one in line)

WEVIDEO TRACK ->

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Begining

Hello! My name is Luis! I’m a creative extrovert that enjoys studying advanced management, business, and media. Welcome to my Media Studie...