Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Vlog #3

Here's my third vlog about shooting! In this vlog, I discuss my creative process when shooting, the planning stage, and offer some tips I think will help future AICE Media students on their portfolio project! I'm confident that this will be my last vlog posting, my priority is finishing my opening and CCR in time so that my teacher can grade them! I've never "vlogged" before, so it was a new experience from which I learned a lot (including that my life would have been easier if I scripted my vlogs 😅), I hope to use what I got from this experience when making my CCR! without further ado, here it is, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Begining

Hello! My name is Luis! I’m a creative extrovert that enjoys studying advanced management, business, and media. Welcome to my Media Studie...