Monday, March 18, 2019

Updating My Calendar

I finally had time to sit down and redo my calendar, adapting it to my current progress,  so that I can be organized and productive moving forward. I used the same template I used on my first calendar, but this time I only included what the calendar looks like moving forward. I've included many shooting days because I want to have as much raw footage to play with when I'm editing, I also included a re-shoot day just in case I decide I need to fix certain technical aspects of the production that I can't fix in post. I'm planning to do final revisions at the end of the month, and begin my CCR the first week of April, which leaves seven days to complete that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Begining

Hello! My name is Luis! I’m a creative extrovert that enjoys studying advanced management, business, and media. Welcome to my Media Studie...