Saturday, March 23, 2019

Sneek Preview!

Now that I have the background, the lighting, and some of the props all set up and ready to begin filming soon, I thought I'd give it a test run using an iPhone while the camera is getting ready to shoot some scenes in another location tomorrow! Here's the rough long-take I took!

I'm still worried about the lighting, I fear is too dark. I'm gonna ask to have some of my classmates and friends taking AICE media to peer review it and give me feedback before I shoot the actual thing! (FOR BEST RESOLUTION, DO NOT EXPAND)


*Disclaimer: I had the "Stranger Things" theme song as the background music for personal use ONLY. This is NOT the song I'll use in my project nor have I gone through the licensing process for this score, it was being used in private and it's, therefore, fair use of the song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Begining

Hello! My name is Luis! I’m a creative extrovert that enjoys studying advanced management, business, and media. Welcome to my Media Studie...